- Always cling to Jesus
- Never give up hope in Him
- Do your own research when it comes to your health (even though the doctors tell you to take an active roll in your health, many don't really like you to question them, but do it anyway. The good ones won't mind.)
- When others offer to help you, accept it.
- If others don't offer to help, reach out and ask.
- Life is short, enjoy time with your loved ones.
- Keep records of your health and life so that future generations will be able to glean from you.
- There is always something more you can learn
May your year be filled with much love and hope!